More Information – Halo Diamond Ring RH1
This Halo Engagement Ring looks terrific and allows a wedding ring to sit flush under the halo and form a perfect set – clever. The price includes the ring and 18 x 1.2mm halo diamonds to match the central diamond you select. Complete the pricing by selecting a suitable central diamond, either Natural Diamond, Lab-Grown Diamond or by searching our diamond database. Contact our friendly team for expert advice and explore the possibilities.
Halo Diamond Ring RH1 is available in precious metal combinations of Platinum, Palladium, 20kt, 18kt, 14kt (our default), 10kt and 9kt Yellow Gold, White Gold and Rose Gold. In addition, the RH1 design is also available in various diamond shapes. These include Round Brilliant, Princess (Square), Radiant, Oval, Emerald, and Asscher cut diamonds. We also supply Sapphires, Rubies, Emeralds and many other precious gemstone varieties. Contact our team to discuss your requirements.
Every diamond ring from ‘Polished Diamonds – Jewellery Design’ is unique and specially made. We use the actual finger size and diamond measurements you select. This creates a three-dimensional (3D) model of the ring. You can preview this Computer-Aided Design (CAD) model to ensure it is perfect or make style adjustments to suit. We also future-proof each diamond ring, allowing wedding and anniversary rings to match. Using our CAD rapid prototyping systems, we 3D print a wax-polymer copy to invest in the precious metal. Therefore, we can produce accurate, error-free and symmetrically perfect jewellery. In other words, our diamond rings are perfectly symmetrical and error-free. Each item is lovingly handset, hand polished and finished to perfection. As a result, our jewellery looks spectacular.
Quality & Assurances
- Excellent value – we design and make the rings – workshop direct
- Lifetime Guarantee on our workmanship
- CAD design for client approval – the most accurate
- 3D print – error-free precision
- Future Proof – your file is kept so wedding and anniversary rings can be matched.
- The best quality – a little heavier for durability, 1.5mm depth – lifetime guarantee
- Hand-finished to perfection – traditional finishing by Master Jewellers
- Showrooms in several cities to visit for personal service, advice and assurance
- Award Winning – ‘Best Retail’ and ‘Best Wedding Jewellery Design’
Each item takes 10-15 business days – custom-made. Quality Assured – Satisfaction Guaranteed!