More Information – Trilogy Accent Diamonds RSA5
Trilogy Ring with Accent Diamonds RSA5 features 2 x 0.20ct Pear diamonds and 8 x 1.4mm diamonds set down the band for extra sparkle and wow factor. The price includes the Gold or Platinum ring and these 2 x pear diamonds on the side and small diamonds down the band to match the quality of the central diamond you select. Complete the pricing by selecting a suitable central diamond, either a Natural Diamond or lab-grown Diamond or by searching our diamond database. Contact our friendly team for expert advice and explore the possibilities.
Diamond Ring RSA5 is available in precious metal combinations of Platinum, Palladium, 20kt, 18kt, 14kt (our default), 10kt and 9kt Yellow Gold, White Gold and Rose Gold. In addition, the RSA5 ring design is also available in various diamond shapes. These include Round Brilliant, Princess (Square), Radiant, Oval, Emerald, and Asscher cut diamonds. We also supply Sapphires, Rubies, Emeralds and many other precious gemstone varieties. Contact our team to discuss your requirements.
Every diamond ring from ‘Polished Diamonds – Jewellery Design’ is specially made. We use the actual finger size and diamond measurements you select. This creates a three-dimensional (3D) model of the ring. Clients preview this Computer-Aided Design (CAD) model before manufacture to ensure it is perfect, or we make design adjustments to suit. We future-proof each diamond ring, allowing wedding and anniversary rings to match. Using our CAD rapid prototyping systems, we 3D print a wax-polymer copy to invest in the precious metal. Therefore, we can produce accurate, error-free and symmetrically perfect jewellery. In other words, our diamond rings are perfectly symmetrical, error-free and the best. Each item is lovingly handset, hand polished and finished to perfection by our traditional master Jewellers. As a result, our jewellery looks spectacular.
Quality & Assurances
- Since 1969 & NZJW members
- Excellent value – we design and make the rings – workshop direct
- Lifetime Guarantee on our workmanship
- CAD design for client approval – the most accurate
- 3D print – error-free precision
- Future Proof – Your file is kept so wedding and anniversary rings can be matched.
- The best quality – a little heavier for durability, 1.5mm depth – lifetime guarantee
- Hand-finished to perfection – traditional finishing by Master Jewellers
- Showrooms in several cities to visit for personal service, advice and assurance
- Award Winning – ‘Best Retail’ and ‘Best Wedding Jewellery Design’
Each item takes 10-15 business days to create – custom-made. Quality Assured – Satisfaction Guaranteed!